Can You Play An Instrument?

Reactions
0 0 0
I Can Sort Of Play the Alto Saxophone i only played it for one year and i am learning how to play the Acoustic Guitar

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm from a family of musicians, so I would be an embarassment if I didn't play at least a hundred haha!
-Trumpet for 9 years
-Drumset for 5 years
-Piano for many (although I never took a lesson, so I don't really PLAY...just mess around with.)
-Harp (yes...my mom has one...quiet.) 2 years
-All other brass instruments (flugal, french, baritone, tuba, piccolo etc.), except for trombone.

I REALLLLLY want to learn the guitar though because my best friends are a legit band and I always feel so left out haha.
EDIT: Oh, by the way, I'm curious...what exactily do they test you on for your music exams?

Reactions
0 0 0
Croog link said:
I'm from a family of musicians, so I would be an embarassment if I didn't play at least a hundred haha!
-Trumpet for 9 years
-Drumset for 5 years
-Piano for many (although I never took a lesson, so I don't really PLAY...just mess around with.)
-Harp (yes...my mom has one...quiet.) 2 years
-All other brass instruments (flugal, french, baritone, tuba, piccolo etc.), except for trombone.

I REALLLLLY want to learn the guitar though because my best friends are a legit band and I always feel so left out haha.
EDIT: Oh, by the way, I'm curious...what exactily do they test you on for your music exams?
oh wow! I can sorta almost play the piano  ;D

Reactions
0 0 0
Yes,

Bass, Guitar, Drums, Piano and Recorder

Reactions
0 0 0
Clarinet in School Band

B

Brod

yeah i can play e/a guitar and im actually not a bad dj i have a turntable and what not but its more remix of hip hop not techno..

the.mad.ostrich

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
AJwendell link said:
um sadly clarinet ive been playing for 4 years XP
are you mad? playimg the clainet is amazing i have been playing for about 1 and a bit years and i am on my way to grade 3 XD
mind you it helps when your playing a key bored a flute oboe (used to) saxophone and a bass gitar

Reactions
0 0 0
I am pretty much a beast with the synthesizer that come with fruity loops.

Reactions
0 0 0
im learning the piano :smiley:
Its cool :smiley: