Can You Play An Instrument?

Duncan

Administrator
I can't say I play an instrument, the furthest I can go is playing the piano on the iPhone

how about you, are you learning or can you play an instrument?

AJwendell

Master
um sadly clarinet ive been playing for 4 years XP

J

JustPoo

I play the acoustic guitar. I've been playing for about ten years so you'd think I'd have improved by now.

I used to play piano and now im starting to play Acoustic Guitar. The extent to my intelligence with it is Smoke on the water and i cant even play that very well.

gymtonic

Expert
I used to play the Euphonium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphonium) for around 6 years.
I bet I could play most Brass instruments around today, most of them are practically the same.
I started playig Trombone a couple of months ago

Piano all the way, been playing for 8 years and i love it :smiley:
And i cn play guitar to like grade 3 but i dont really like it.

AJwendell

Master
I just picked up the drums XD does guitar count lol

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I have been playing drums about 5 years now, so mine is drums. I can also play a keyboard kinda

gleeson85

Expert
willmott1992 link said:
Piano all the way, been playing for 8 years and i love it :smiley:
And i cn play guitar to like grade 3 but i dont really like it.
I've also been playing piano for 8 years and i'm just starting to learn guitar

budzilla

Trainee
I used to play guitar and bass, but i mostly play piano now... i;ve gotten pretty good at it too. i got a job at a piano store just running arrons and dusting pianos and stuff but that means i get to play the best pianos all day long!
this is a video of me playing
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/azeuUkIrJok&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen"

i have been playing drums for 5 years and i love playing them and always will :smiley:

drums are relay cool and fun

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
computerboardkid link said:
i have been playing drums for 5 years and i love playing them and always will :smiley:

drums are relay cool and fun
Woo, Drums rule!