Bad baby name?

A person gave birth to a girl and named it (how it sounds) Jackie, but they spelt it Jake. how bad is that!

Reactions
0 0 0
I saw this story on Yahoo! before and apparently someones twins went to court against their parents because they had stupid names. 'Fish and Chips'

I just couldn't believe the humiliation.

TN-Geek link said:
I saw this story on Yahoo! before and apparently someones twins went to court against their parents because they had stupid names. 'Fish and Chips'

I just couldn't believe the humiliation.
i havent heard of that one!

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
maybe in Japan Jake may sound right

or am i being stereotypical o.O

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
ScratchedChalk link said:
Haha, Fish and Chips, made me laugh :relaxed:
I feel so sorry for the people that had them names, How much hell they must have had in school

Reactions
0 0 0
It is a different spelling, but in a why its cool cause its individual how many people name Jackie have there names written Jack.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
electechie link said:
It is a different spelling, but in a why its cool cause its individual how many people name Jackie have there names written Jack.
That is very true, but maybe they do not like being individual, if they do then that is great

Reactions
0 0 0
I knew this guy who was named (correct spelling...) "S h i t h  E a d"
lmao just look at it a while if you dont get it... :laugh:
p.s.
It wouldn't let me say it so... ya...

Calibra

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
teclas link said:
Jesus!!! But here in Portugal, there are people called Cleopatra, for example. How strange is that???
hehe I live in Portugal too and I already seen like 15 persons called Cleopatra and its like... wtf?! shouldnt that be a name in Egypt or whatever?

Reactions
33 2 0
Duncan link said:
maybe in Japan Jake may sound right

or am i being stereotypical o.O
I agree because i have a GIRL in my class and she is called jaice and that here just would not be right spelt like this Jaice would anyone else agree