Anyone like WWE, or used to like WWF?

prohacking

Professional
WWF was the best, when the rock, stone cold steve austion and evreyone used to be there. Now its complete rubish.

AJwendell

Master
ehh i watch it when it comes on sometimes only because of john cena but the rock was the best

G

Expert
I loved it ages ago,brutus the barber beefcake and ravishing rick rude where my favs.

Unreal

Trainee
I love WWF and WWE - but I don't watch it anymore, i'll watch it once and awhile but yeah, WWF and WWE are both cOoOl

Haninho

Trainee
I love it, i watch every single episode of monday night raw and friday night smackdown on youtube. Does anyone like the game: Smackdown vs Raw 2008?

AnonScalia

I'm really down on both WWE and TNA right now, but Wrestlemania is really good every year. I watch a lot of Japanese and indy wrestling, especially ROH. If you're a WWE fan but would like to try something new, this is an awesome ROH match to start you off: Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi.
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=176582

OP
C
Anyone have a favorite wrestler? Mine used to be Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now Edge is ok. But like I said, WWE isn't as good as WWF.

Musiqluver

Trainee
I use to watch WWF then I stopped for about a year then started watch WWE then Now I watch TNA  I don't watch WWE much anymore because it's getting really boring.