Anyone like WWE, or used to like WWF?

prohacking

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
WWF was the best, when the rock, stone cold steve austion and evreyone used to be there. Now its complete rubish.

Reactions
0 0 0
ehh i watch it when it comes on sometimes only because of john cena but the rock was the best

G

Expert
Reactions
0 0 0
I loved it ages ago,brutus the barber beefcake and ravishing rick rude where my favs.

Reactions
0 0 0
I love WWF and WWE - but I don't watch it anymore, i'll watch it once and awhile but yeah, WWF and WWE are both cOoOl

Reactions
0 0 0
I love it, i watch every single episode of monday night raw and friday night smackdown on youtube. Does anyone like the game: Smackdown vs Raw 2008?

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm really down on both WWE and TNA right now, but Wrestlemania is really good every year. I watch a lot of Japanese and indy wrestling, especially ROH. If you're a WWE fan but would like to try something new, this is an awesome ROH match to start you off: Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi.
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=176582

Reactions
0 0 0
I use to watch WWF then I stopped for about a year then started watch WWE then Now I watch TNA  I don't watch WWE much anymore because it's getting really boring.