any 1 have the new call of duty ?

OP
computerboardkid
morgan link said:
I have played all the call of duties and i have to say that Call Of duty world at war is the best so far. Call of Duty is not a modern game becuase Version 1,2,3,5 are all WW. Modern Warfare is just like the WW ones but with different weapons, it has the same graphics as 5. World at War is much more fun too. There is tanks, more weapons, and best of all, its Miles better graphics.
Morgan.
i see your point of view but cod4 was thier biges selling game in the cod series and that is y they are going back to modern war rather than making another WWII game, call of duty world at war won 0 awars and i dont think it will, people are still playing cod4 because it is the better game and 17million people cant be wrong !

Gazbo14 link said:
[quote author=morgan link=topic=3964.msg45587#msg45587 date=1231622240]
I have played all the call of duties and i have to say that Call Of duty world at war is the best so far. Call of Duty is not a modern game becuase Version 1,2,3,5 are all WW. Modern Warfare is just like the WW ones but with different weapons, it has the same graphics as 5. World at War is much more fun too. There is tanks, more weapons, and best of all, its Miles better graphics.
Morgan.
I agree with you.. I must admit thought the Tanks "can" be fun buti do think they are to hard to destroy especially if your not in one and it just gets annoying after a while.. Good idea though.. I DO LIKE THE HOUNDS THOUGH!!  :relaxed:. That was a nice touch.. Do you play on 360 or PS3
[/quote]

Neither, I play on the PC

A

apple_head

Me and my step cousin played it from 12AM to 5AM and finished the CO-OP mode in that time :smiley:

OP
computerboardkid
apple_head link said:
Me and my step cousin played it from 12AM to 5AM and finished the CO-OP mode in that time :smiley:
it took you 5rs to do the story with 2 people ? i finished it on veteran by myself within 3 hours !

Luis9955

Expert
computerboardkid link said:
Morgan.
i see your point of view but cod4 was thier biges selling game in the cod series and that is y they are going back to modern war rather than making another WWII game, call of duty world at war won 0 awars and i dont think it will, people are still playing cod4 because it is the better game and 17million people cant be wrong !
[/quote]
You do know that CoD5 is top of the 360 charts right?

OP
computerboardkid
Luis9955 link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg45940#msg45940 date=1231890162]
Morgan.
[/quote]
You do know that CoD5 is top of the 360 charts right?
[/quote]

so what if it is the top of the 360 chart ! that isent going to win it any awards, it will not sell as many copies as call of duty 4 has !

Lockdown345

Master
No but i really want that game its awsome

Lockdown345

Master
computerboardkid link said:
[quote author=Maki Life link=topic=3964.msg52499#msg52499 date=1238250882]
We talking about call of duty 5?
I only have 4 :'(
ye we are talking about 5
dont buy it ! rent it 1st !
[/quote]

Whats your Xboxlive gamertag

OP
computerboardkid
Agent001 link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg53311#msg53311 date=1238830232]
[quote author=Maki Life link=topic=3964.msg52499#msg52499 date=1238250882]
We talking about call of duty 5?
I only have 4 :'(
ye we are talking about 5
dont buy it ! rent it 1st !
[/quote]

Whats your Xboxlive gamertag
[/quote]

i dont have a 360 i got a pd3 :smiley:

Sakotius

Professional
Cod:Waw is awesome but Cod:4 Is awesome too. There both equal in my books. Treyarch stole the multiplayer form cod 4 and just added a few small ajustments which was a little wrong of them to do but i gotta say if they did'nt then i don't think i would own it :S Kind of makes you think is wrong right does'nt it?