any 1 have the new call of duty ?

Luis9955

Expert
computerboardkid link said:
[quote author=Gazbo14 link=topic=3964.msg40125#msg40125 date=1227545379]
Yeah.. Its soooooooooooooooo much better than Modern Warefare!!!!
     r u crazy ? Cod4 is the best FPS game ever made !!!!!!
[/quote]
Have you even played CoD5?

OP
computerboardkid
Luis9955 link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg40588#msg40588 date=1227747485]
[/quote]
[/quote]
YES !!!! i own the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luis9955

Expert
[quote author=Luis9955 link=topic=3964.msg40665#msg40665 date=1227821479]
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg40588#msg40588 date=1227747485]
[/quote]
[/quote]
YES !!!! i own the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
So what makes CoD4 better than CoD5?

GoonerGod

Expert
I feel they have made a step backwards going back to WWII and not continuing with the modern warfare.

OP
computerboardkid
cod4 is better in manyways, there is more to unlock for guns the maps are better because they are ot to big unlike some of the new ones in cod5. cant wait untill next year for cod6 :smiley: going back to modern warefare

Gazbo14

Guru
[/quote]

i beg to differ.. In my opinion COD5 makes you work alot harder than COD4.For online gaming its sensational. The guns arnt as accurate and the maps are alot bigger. makes it more realistic. it tests you ability to play the game well. As for the graphics. twice as good. The single player mode is more challenging and longer (which is a good thing coz i found COD4 very short). I think they made the right choice in going back to WWII and the old style.. Although i have come accross alot of Debug errors and glitches which is a bit sloppy of them to be honest. especially the one on Downfall. i just think they went about it the right way to make the new Call of Duty better than the last. I think they achived it!!

OP
computerboardkid
im so glad the activision are ditchingtreyarch and sticking with infinityward for the rest of the cod series :smiley: cant wait for cod6 next year :smiley: more modern warefare

Gazbo14

Guru
im so glad the activision are ditchingtreyarch and sticking with infinityward for the rest of the cod series :smiley: cant wait for cod6 next year :smiley: more modern warefare
Thank god they are. Treyarch only had to make the maps and they couldnt even get that right. The amount of glitches and holes in the maps is unreal.. So glad Infinity Ward are coming back to it.

Bring on COD6!!!!!!!
:relaxed:

Crazycat542

Expert
yea i have the new one i think its alot better then the new one

but most of my friends dont have the new one so i just play CoD4 with my friends :relaxed:

OP
computerboardkid
Gazbo14 link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg41311#msg41311 date=1228402679]
Thank god they are. Treyarch only had to make the maps and they couldnt even get that right. The amount of glitches and holes in the maps is unreal.. So glad Infinity Ward are coming back to it.

Bring on COD6!!!!!!!
[/quote]

in your last comment u said that this 1 was better than COD 4 and now your saying you cant wait for cod6 wich is going to be like cod4 modern warefare

andyragboi

Trainee
i never played call of duty before so i thought ill give it a try so i bought it and it is a really awesome game:smiley:

Gazbo14

Guru
[quote author=Gazbo14 link=topic=3964.msg41365#msg41365 date=1228495695]
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3964.msg41311#msg41311 date=1228402679]

Bring on COD6!!!!!!!
[/quote]

in your last comment u said that this 1 was better than COD 4 and now your saying you cant wait for cod6 wich is going to be like cod4 modern warefare
[/quote]

Just because i preffered COD5 to COD4 does not mean im not looking forward to the next one.. I loved Modern Warfare. dont get me wrong. i just preffered World At War.. It doesnt mean that WWII style COD is better than Modern Warfare style.. although when you think back.. What were the first 3 COD games based on.. Its what they knew and know. COD4 was a stab in the dark and yes they did succeed.. But that was their first go and Modern Weaponary. I think COD6 : Modern Warfare 2 Will DOMINATE and take the gaming world by storm! They now know the problems and where the good bits are!! Its called Trial and Error!!

I have played all the call of duties and i have to say that Call Of duty world at war is the best so far. Call of Duty is not a modern game becuase Version 1,2,3,5 are all WW. Modern Warfare is just like the WW ones but with different weapons, it has the same graphics as 5. World at War is much more fun too. There is tanks, more weapons, and best of all, its Miles better graphics.
Morgan.

B

Brod

cristianf1992 link said:
no but a few of my friends do :pensive: I am so jealous lol

------------------------------------------------------Please stay on topic----------------------------------------------------------

Gazbo14

Guru
morgan link said:
I have played all the call of duties and i have to say that Call Of duty world at war is the best so far. Call of Duty is not a modern game becuase Version 1,2,3,5 are all WW. Modern Warfare is just like the WW ones but with different weapons, it has the same graphics as 5. World at War is much more fun too. There is tanks, more weapons, and best of all, its Miles better graphics.
Morgan.
I agree with you.. I must admit thought the Tanks "can" be fun buti do think they are to hard to destroy especially if your not in one and it just gets annoying after a while.. Good idea though.. I DO LIKE THE HOUNDS THOUGH!!  :relaxed:. That was a nice touch.. Do you play on 360 or PS3