Age of Empires 3

budzilla

Trainee
I think its a really good game, both the campaign and the multilayer. i have the war chiefs expansion and i didn't really like it. my friends has the Asian dinastys expansion and says its really good. If you like strategy games i would get it. What do you think?

Luis9955

Expert
ScratchedChalk link said:
I have AoE 2, all the different ones, I forget the names, and Age of Mythology as well. I'm going to try AoE 3 now ;D
If you like AoE2, you'll love this, the same doesn'tapply for AoM, VERY different games XD

OP
B

budzilla

Trainee
ScratchedChalk link said:
I have AoE 2, all the different ones, I forget the names, and Age of Mythology as well. I'm going to try AoE 3 now ;D

i have all the "age of ..." games and i love that style of game. I've got THE original age of empires 1. its awesome, as long as you hate good graphics lol.

Luis9955

Expert
budzilla link said:
[quote author=ScratchedChalk link=topic=3539.msg32184#msg32184 date=1224861501]

i have all the "age of ..." games and i love that style of game. I've got THE original age of empires 1. its awesome, as long as you hate good graphics lol.
[/quote]
I got THE original AoE 1 Too :smiley:

And the roman empire expansion.

I got these:

Age of Empires (original)
- Roman Empires

Age of Empires 2: Age of the Kings
- DID have Conquerors, lost the disk, dangnabbit :pensive:

Age of Mythology
- The Titans <-- PWNAGE

Age of Empires 3
- War Chief Expansion pack <-- Luv it