Addicted to a game ?

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm addicted to all the games I play.

It's not like a WoW addiction, but more like a "good game I like to play and spend time on" addiction.

:laugh:

Reactions
0 0 0
Used to be addicted to Runescape, and somewhat call of duty 4

I just cant seem to play for very long anymore, i play maybe like 2-3 hours a week of videogames all combined. Im more into doing stuff with graphics now, sony vegas, photoshop etc.

I do play cybernations a decent amount now. Maybe half hour to an hour of stuff a day.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
89o765 link said:

I just cant seem to play for very long anymore, i play maybe like 2-3 hours a week of videogames all combined. Im more into doing stuff with graphics now, sony vegas, photoshop etc.

I do play cybernations a decent amount now. Maybe half hour to an hour of stuff a day.
I like cybernations, that is is good game.

Reactions
0 0 0
Reecebullet link said:
[quote author=89o765 link=topic=1762.msg23039#msg23039 date=1222137594]

I like cybernations, that is is good game.
[/quote]

U SHOULD JOIN TCB! :smiley:

http://thecenturionbrotherhood.ipbfree.com/index.php?

shooter19

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Duncan link said:
I'm ashamed to admit a year ago I was addicted to the World of Warcraft.

Shameful.
World of warcraft? :frowning: :frowning:
Bad game lol but have you seen the southpark episode of it?

Reactions
0 0 0
i used to be really addicted to runescape... i know, sad... :-[

and then i got addicted track mania nations forever. and recently ive become super addicted to cod4... i don't care what anyone says its a really good game. i spent and entire 2 days and one night doing nothing but cod4 with my friend. but i limit my self a little. i have to. ya know.

Reactions
20 0 0
I used to be addicted to runescape, I played it for almost 2-3 hours almost every day for 2-3 years :P  That's what you call an addiction LOL.  Now I am *much less so* addicted to Gears of War 2 :relaxed: