FREE £3 To Spend On Google Play (From PayPal)

iDominateU

Expert
I am not sure how this works... I added it to my paypal, went to google play, went to buy something, added paypal account, it doesn't say anything about a discount. I am a bit hesitant to do it as I don't want to go overdrawn on that account's associated bank account. :/

iDominateU

Expert
It is showing up, and got a £1.19 app and it shows up as '£1.19' and underneath '-£1.19' Is that paypal charging my bank card back? :frowning: Hoping so.

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Does android still have the window for refunds? You might be able to get one if you're quick

iDominateU

Expert
I think it's 15 minute window isn't it? that ended ages ago. I think £1.99 is fine anyway, but it may have just not updated the offer page thing yet for some reason.

EDIT: it says >Charge from credit card: £1.99 >Billing Agreement Payment Sent -£1.99 So I guess it worked?

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
I think it's 15 minute window isn't it? that ended ages ago. I think £1.99 is fine anyway, but it may have just not updated the offer page thing yet for some reason.

EDIT: it says >Charge from credit card: £1.99 >Billing Agreement Payment Sent -£1.99 So I guess it worked?
Do you have £1.01 in your saved offers like @Gekz showed?

Sonark

Administrator
Got Zombie Driver for my Nvidia Shield, and boy it's really good fun :relaxed:. Thanks for this ^^

illage2

Expert
I am not sure how this works... I added it to my paypal, went to google play, went to buy something, added paypal account, it doesn't say anything about a discount. I am a bit hesitant to do it as I don't want to go overdrawn on that account's associated bank account. :/
What'll happen is when you buy it with your card and have paypal app installed, paypal will refund the money you spend.