Welcome, you!
Are you new to the forums? We'd love to get to know you, so be sure to sign up with us and get posting!
Page
of 3

Tell all... what was your most embarrassing moment??

28 replies
475 posts
+80 likes
+20 Points
CLo, my reactions would've been :

1. Oh snap, i fell
2. Oh dang, i kissed her
3. Did i really...kiss her?
4. GET OUT OF MY WAY PEOPLE! xD
Posted Mar 6, 13
0  likes
876 posts
+313 likes
+18 Points
N3oK1nG wrote:
Hopefully with my most recent embarrassing moment I'll bring this thread back to life :p

Ok, To understand my story you have to you have to know, That my toilet door locks itself from the outside.. and once you close the toilet door when you're inside the toilet.. You're stuck. Anyway, Its perfect for pranks :p

So, I came home.. Home alone like a boss :p anyway, I needed to go to the toilet.. I may of slammed the toilet door when I was inside the toilet, and locked myself in.. Theres a window behind the toilet.. (You cant see through it! Obviously!) and then it has a flyscreen covering it.. I took off the flyscreen and opened the window to the most i could.. Which was a pretty far distance.. allowing me to crawl out of the toilet.. I have a gravel footpath, when I got out of the toilet, I landed on that pretty hard.. D:
It hurt.
And my neighbours were laughing at me!
...why would the door do that?
A group of non-conformists conforming to nonconformity.

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything. -- Adroc Thurston, Eureka Seven
Posted Mar 6, 13
0  likes
215 posts
+222 likes
+26 Points
Douzeh wrote:
Wow gossa, if i would do that..god, i wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore xD Would be really embarassing.. Good that its good now though :)
I did not want to either, but the girls I accidentaly ran into became good friends, funny how things work out, haha!))
9136945164_34c14b1933_o.png
Posted Mar 6, 13
0  likes
378 posts
+88 likes
+5 Points
Bkil wrote:
N3oK1nG wrote:
Hopefully with my most recent embarrassing moment I'll bring this thread back to life :p

Ok, To understand my story you have to you have to know, That my toilet door locks itself from the outside.. and once you close the toilet door when you're inside the toilet.. You're stuck. Anyway, Its perfect for pranks :p

So, I came home.. Home alone like a boss :p anyway, I needed to go to the toilet.. I may of slammed the toilet door when I was inside the toilet, and locked myself in.. Theres a window behind the toilet.. (You cant see through it! Obviously!) and then it has a flyscreen covering it.. I took off the flyscreen and opened the window to the most i could.. Which was a pretty far distance.. allowing me to crawl out of the toilet.. I have a gravel footpath, when I got out of the toilet, I landed on that pretty hard.. D:
It hurt.
And my neighbours were laughing at me!
...why would the door do that?

No clue why my door does that :3 It was fine a few years ago.. I must've broke it xD
:)
Posted Mar 6, 13
0  likes
C0DV1LLAN ChatmodEPIC
184 posts
+69 likes
+19 Points
When i turned round and smashed my face off a door D:
9791207565_09dbfe5452_o.png
Posted Mar 23, 13
0  likes
95 posts
+52 likes
+11 Points
C0DV1LLAN wrote:
Was that when I slammed it on you or did it happen again?
9109106463_6e8c534ff1_o.png
Posted Mar 23, 13 · Last edited Mar 23, 13 by eddfm
0  likes
143 posts
+17 likes
-4 Points
eddfm wrote:
C0DV1LLAN wrote:
Was that when I slammed it on you or did it happen again?
it happened when i went on a rage and slamed everyones face into the door not sure how your alive though because I remember that you fell of a cliff after.
9108696731_a14d8691b0_o.png
Posted Mar 25, 13
0  likes
66 posts
+6 likes
Douzeh wrote:
~KingVinol~ wrote:
I was player soccer and i did some tricks, I stepped on the ball and i fell on the stone floor. They where laughing at me and i raged quit because it was pretty painful :p

First of all, how can u ragequit IRL, Second, i been about in ur situation. It quite hurts sometimes :p
I tried to kick them and then i just walked away
Posted Mar 25, 13
0  likes
64 posts
+20 likes
+5 Points
You can so ragequit irl.
It's called screaming and then stormng off.
Or as us more awesome people. Strutting our stuff in the face of embarrassment.
:3
Posted Mar 25, 13 · OP
0  likes
Page
of 3
Top Posters
1351 Posts
1068 Posts
940 Posts
sonark Admin
876 Posts
800 Posts