Welcome, you!
Are you new to the forums? We'd love to get to know you, so be sure to sign up with us and get posting!
Page
of 4

Mayor and Assistant Wall of Shame

38 replies
476 posts
+259 likes
+3 Points
Server: mc.duncsweb.com
Date of incident: July 31, 2012
Town: Valhalla
Mayor/Assistant: XLAV
Incident: I set the tax to 25% to get more money and one of my assistants said my former mayor was inactive, I believe her because he wasn't on for 16 days and she knows him in real life and I was worried I might not get financial support, so I demoted to him to resident and tried getting his money. I thought this was a good idea, so I can make a town in the new world and all my residents will move in, but I should have thought this through, it made things worse. My former mayor went online and he was mad. He asked his sister to get the money in the town bank. Good thing is that they left some money so the town won't die. I don't know how, but I lost half of my residents too. I should have asked them, all my residents if they agree, and I should have waited for my mayor, but I was very impatient.

I owed him a lot, possibly everything and this is how I re-payed him, that is why I'm thinking of leaving the server for good as my punishment, tho you can see my sister still playing in Duncsweb.

And Egotr1p, if you see this message. I'm very sorry! :cry:
signature.png
Posted Jul 31, 12
+7  likes
+6 likes
We can make this work my friend. No worries. I understand your actions, and dont worry about it. I will help you as much as I can to fix us a new town on the new map. Why half the residents is gone from the town, is beyond my knowlege.
As I have saied, we can fix this. No problem. :)
Posted Jul 31, 12
+6  likes
+178 likes
+11 Points
Proof, he scammed me like that, offering me diamonds, i got a vid of it ^_^ he got a warning for it, but pk removed it.
Nobody is perfect, to learn you must make mistakes, this is the only way to learn.

And please check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/Pokefenn?feature=mhee I would really appriciate it!
Posted Aug 13, 12
0  likes
330 posts
+136 likes
+34 Points
bl00dninja. I had just bought that town and was completely what was what. I had modreq to get the Chests unlocked because I was going to build a House on top of it. I admit I did open your chest but never took anything from it. Also I never kicked you from the Town. You obviously couldn't afford taxes. I put your Sponge in a chest at the Town spawn and the Chest is Cmodifyed to you so you can take it.

I am sorry for all of this.
9127759398_d3e58bd045_o.png

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $424.73
  • Games owned: 38
  • Games not played: 14
  • Percentage: 37%
  • Hours spent: 164.0h
Posted Jun 4, 13
0  likes
39 posts
+2 likes
+1 Points
Date of incident: 4/6/2013
Town: Mountain_Peak
Mayor/Assistant: Creeky101
Incident: I joined town, made a really nice house, got all my stuff together. Log in one day, and my plot has been taken from me by mayor, kicked out of town, and I have no way of getting my items.
9114454139_d854fb36e6_o.png
Posted Jun 5, 13
0  likes
475 posts
+80 likes
+20 Points
Although i wasnt in there, don't leave because of that Xlav! Everoyne makes missakes, even me, it sounds like me, impatient and doing stupid things sometimes. But we all do it, donl leave just because of that :)
Posted Jun 5, 13
0  likes
441 posts
+235 likes
+7 Points
wrote:
Although i wasnt in there, don't leave because of that Xlav! Everoyne makes missakes, even me, it sounds like me, impatient and doing stupid things sometimes. But we all do it, donl leave just because of that :)
You should check the date of posts before replying ;)
Slim_Shady_Signature_by_D_U_T_C_H.png

Posted Jun 5, 13
+6  likes
+80 likes
+20 Points
wrote:
wrote:
You should check the date of posts before replying ;)

Woops..Yeah i really should, but someone have posted here so then i replied here aswell xD
Posted Jun 6, 13
+1  likes
+3 likes
Date of incident: 10/19/2013
Town: Traniland
Assistant: Cozer54321
Incident: took 164 mineral blocks from under beacon (4 layers) and another 2 from my home plot. thanks for not taking the beacon too.

-Zerotrani
Mayor of Traniland
Posted Oct 20, 13
+1  likes
of 4
Hot Threads
Top Posters
1356 Posts
1068 Posts
943 Posts
sonark Admin
876 Posts