Welcome, you!
Are you new to the forums? We'd love to get to know you, so be sure to sign up with us and get posting!
Page
of 26

DuncsWeb Minecraft Suggestion Thread

257 replies
71 posts
+57 likes
+5 Points
ale12386, there is already /warp create in place.
jz8j04.png
Posted Apr 21, 13
0  likes
62 posts
+31 likes
+5 Points
This idea is based on the horses coming out in 1.6.
So basically, at the spawn there is an option to go to a horse world.
In the horse world, there are 4 options of what you can do.
The first option warps you to a field with hurdles where admins/mods host competitions of equestrian.
The second option allows you to do jousting with another player.
The third option allows you to do horse racing like the grand national.
And a fourth option allows you to be spawned in a random world with a horse with a few supplies. The mob spawn rate is extremely high and it's very difficult.
What do you think?
Posted Apr 22, 13
0  likes
1348 posts
+1567 likes
+117 Points
Admins
Sounds like lots of unnecessary worlds
Posted Apr 22, 13 · OP
0  likes
809 posts
+438 likes
+36 Points
Banned users
There should be jousting somewhere though.
RGukmHg.gif
Posted Apr 22, 13
0  likes
62 posts
+31 likes
+5 Points
It might be unnecessary but i thought at least one of the ideas you would like and implicate it into the server. I'm sorry Mobile. I was just trying to be helpful.
Posted Apr 23, 13
0  likes
71 posts
+57 likes
+5 Points
1. A command or a spell for donators so they can adjust their brightness further. For example when mining you can set it so its fully bright and reduce the need for torches.

2. This is a pretty pointless suggestion (But would benefit me, and probably a few others). But why not move "/towny time" so its midnight rather than 7am? (UK time)
jz8j04.png
Posted Apr 29, 13
0  likes
1348 posts
+1567 likes
+117 Points
Admins
Arbous_1 wrote:
It might be unnecessary but i thought at least one of the ideas you would like and implicate it into the server. I'm sorry Mobile. I was just trying to be helpful.
Sorry if I appeared rude, this suggestion thread is for your input, so thanks for your suggestion, but this is no guarantee that anything will be changed, as if this was the case, the server would be different every day and have lots of things that really aren't needed. We have to think of the player base/server management as a whole and not an individuals perspective on how he/she would like to play (but we do take in a lot of feedback to help us decide what to implement).
Callum wrote:
1. A command or a spell for donators so they can adjust their brightness further. For example when mining you can set it so its fully bright and reduce the need for torches.

2. This is a pretty pointless suggestion (But would benefit me, and probably a few others). But why not move "/towny time" so its midnight rather than 7am? (UK time)

1) The second part of this sentence is the issue with what you're asking, a significant advantage is already given to those that have contributed to the server, and this takes away one of the core aspects of mining.

2) This time was chosen as intense activity is needed to scan all residents, tax all residents, remove residents from their town, and delete a large amount of players resident's data when they pass the threshold. I would not recommend doing this with 14000+ player's data when there are a lot of players online, as this will impact performance, especially with everything we're running at the same time. After analysing the server over months, 7am GMT is one of our lowest points in terms of activity on the server, as we don't have as many Australian players as we do US/UK.
138846_f59e98d6ff73cd3a.png

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Posted Apr 29, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 29, 13 by mobilephone2003
0  likes
71 posts
+57 likes
+5 Points
Seems like a fair response. Thanks for the detailed explanation regarding both suggestions.
jz8j04.png
Posted Apr 29, 13
0  likes
Page
of 26
Top Posters
1348 Posts
1068 Posts
939 Posts
sonark Admin
876 Posts
800 Posts